5 BIBLE PASSAGES TO DECLARE OVER YOUR BUSINESS
1) “Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV) Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
This advises us to entrust our hearts to the Lord completely. It reminds us not to rely solely on our own understanding and encourages acknowledging Him in all our endeavors. By doing so, we will find guidance in our paths. This principle holds true for personal growth and business development alike.”
2) “Isaiah 43:19 (NIV) See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.
This reminds us that change is inevitable, and sometimes our businesses must adapt to new market dynamics. Embracing change and even reinventing our business when necessary is a path we should not fear, knowing that God is always there to support us.”
3) “Philippians 4:6-7 (NIV) 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
This encourages us not to be anxious but to approach God in prayer and petition with thanksgiving. This practice of daily prayer is essential for the well-being and success of your business.”
4) “James 2:26 (NIV) 26 As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.
This emphasizes that faith alone is insufficient. To achieve success, it’s crucial to combine faith with action. Formulate a plan and diligently work towards your goals, avoiding excuses and procrastination.”
5) “Joshua 1:9 (NIV) Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
This implores us to be strong and courageous, assuring us that the Lord is always with us. In the business world, setbacks and missed opportunities are inevitable, but they should not define us. With determination and faith, we can overcome challenges, knowing that God is our constant companion.”